Wednesday, July 24, 2013


She asked her: Why you don't have a boyfriend ? 
She replied with confidence: You tell me, why would I have a boyfriend ? 
I guess you don't have no answer for my question, but I have answer for yours. 

First, I am a BELIEVER. I can't do what displeases my creator. He ordered me not to have a boyfriend so I should obey him. Allah says in Quran : "Nor those who fate ( secret ) lover" ( Surah An Nisaa - 25 ) 

Secondly, I am a daughter of a man who raised me to be a chaste girl. I am a sister of a man who is proud of my purity, so I don't want to dissapoint them and most of all, I don't want to dissapoint a third man who is my future husband and the father of my children. InsyaAllah, I'm preserving myself to him only. 

Then, my mom raised me up to be a righteous girl so that I deserve a righteous man. She never raised me to be a toy in any boy's hand, but she raised me to complete the Deen. 

Also, I am not an easy girl who would be impressed with sweet love words, but I am proud Muslimah who is just like a pearl in its shell. No one can touch it but only a brave man who would value it and cherish its beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment